1-References of the company
THE-DHARMA-STORE.COM (Below TDS) is a trademark of Dixite SPRL
VAT number: BE0465685815
Rue Rosières, 91
Ordering objects online has been made very simple for you by the-dharma-store.com. Below you will find a brief description of the ordering process:
- Choose between one or more items in our website.
- Put the desired items in the basket. To do this, select an object and click “Add to basket”.
- When your order is complete, go into your cart. There you can check-out your order when the list and quantity of products are ok. To do that, click on ''Check out''.
- In the next step you can choose between two options:
- Log in to your TDS account
- You do not have an account but you want to create one Choose the option that suits you best.
- You can select a previously delivered delivery address or create a new one.
- Then choose your preferred delivery method.
- Then comes the choice of payment method. At TDS, you can opt for:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- If all your data is entered correctly, click on "Continue with payment". Then you can check everything one last time and possibly modify the cart. If everything is right, click “pay”.
- After completing the payment, you will receive on screen a payment acknowledgment and by email of the confirmation of your order.
Upon receipt of your payment, we launch directly the packing phase and then the delivery.
Most of our items are dispatched within 1 to 3 business days.
Under exceptional conditions, a delay of 1 to 2 business days may be encountered as a result of quality control prior to shipment or as a result of a large number of simultaneous orders on certain items during peak periods. When the shipment is registered with one of our carriers, you will receive an e-mail and the package will be delivered to you within 5 to 7 working days. In the delivery confirmation email, you will find a track & trace code (if the carrier has a tracking feature).
We strive continuously to reduce the time of packing and shipping but we cannot guarantee a fixed delivery period, each date mentioned will be communicated to you just as an information and cannot give right to compensation, nor a cancellation in case of exceeding.
4-Receipt of parcels
Check the contents of your boxes and do not discard the packaging!
Check your goods immediately after receipt.
Contact us within 48 hours if you notice that there are faulty products or if the order is not correct. Carefully open the original packaging of the products without damaging it. Keep the packaging as long as the warranty is in effect. If necessary, fold the boxes so that they remain flat. This way, not only, they do not take space, but you can also restore them to their original state by using tape. Also keep the inner packaging and instruction booklets to ensure that you can return a complete article.
5-Return of products
5.1- New articles
TDS wants to guarantee you the best service. Only items that are in their original packaging without being damaged, with all their accessories, instructions and invoice or proof of purchase can be returned to us. To return properly a product (provided we are always within the 14 days period from receipt of the package), you must:
• Access your “order history” from your account.
• Select the order containing the product you want to resend.
• Select the product(s) you wish to return by ticking the box next to their name(s).
• Optional but important to keep improving our services: Please add an explanation so that we understand why you want to return these products.
• In the "Returned" section, you will find the return code and the return details. You must wait for our confirmation before returning the products.
• Once the return request has been confirmed, go to the "Return" section, download and print the RETURN FORM, check the details of the voucher and place a copy in the return package.
Upon receipt at TDS of the returned package, you will receive a receipt confirmation by e-mail. If you wish to be refunded, the amount will be in your account within 3 working days after receipt of the package returned to our office. You can also choose to keep the amount for a future purchase, in this case a non-restrictive purchase coupon will be sent to you. If you requested an exchange, the shipping of the new item will be done within the next 3 working days. For all these events, you will receive a confirmation by email.
ATTENTION: check all the shipping information of the package and the correct postage of the latter. TDS can in no way be held responsible for the loss of your package in case of non-receipt when returning a package. Packing properly, in accordance with the conditions required for transportation, is the responsibility of the customer. The return of products is at the customer's expense.
5.2- Used Items
Despite our utmost care and our quality controls, it can happen that you discover a defect in material or workmanship after delivery and within your warranty period. When you discover manufacturing defects, communicate them quickly with explanations and photos by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 1 to 3 days, our after-care services will propose you a solution. The proposed solution is not detrimental to the rights and claims that the law attributes to consumers.